Friday, May 5, 2017

Blog 5

     The pros of my pitch were that I got a lot of things said throughout the pitch. I only needed 2 more things done for me to get a 100%. This is a pro because an 80% is still good considering nobody in the class got a 100% so i'm up there. The cons of my pitch presentation is that I didn't get everything through. I didn't use a picture which some people may still be confused on what my project is going to visually look like. Also I did miss if it is cost affordable or not. I answered that when a question was pulled after my pitch but I didn't get through it fast enough to explain that.
     The pros of my mitigation technology is that it will be very useful. I am using a improved wind turbine for my mitiation technology.  This is a pro because it actually will make a difference. I know that it will make a difference because it will be just like my final project. This leads to the cons also. If the wind turbine doesn't work like it breaks down that is the only con I can think of.
     The pros of my final project is that it gets my point across. If I demonstrate my ptoject to the class then people can see it and it can spread like a wildfire. THe cons though is that if it doesn't do a good job in the final then it won't work in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment